Wolfdog SOS is a notarial registered foundation under the origial name Kynolanguage.
With a small team we are committed to help all Wolfdogs, related breeds and crossbreeds.
National and international.
All proceeds that Wolfdog SOS received through donations, behavior management, lectures, tests and workshops mainly benefit the Wolfdogs.
* Behavior management so that owner and Wolfdog become a team again.
* Find a foster family within our network in case of emergency.
* Bring Wolfdogs in need (rescues) to there new owner or foster.
*Behavioral consultant after a Wolfdog founds a new home.
* Provide information about all Wolfdogs.
* Rescue Wolfdogs from bad conditions.
* Performing puppy- and charactertests.
* Behavior observation in a shelter.
My name is Vera,
Cynologist with a specialization in Wolfdogs and Primordial types.
Owner of Wolfdog SoS and initiator of
the American Wolfdog Society.
Within Wolfdog SOS I am mainly responsible for:
- Behavioral management
-Puppy- and Character Tests
- Lectures / workshops and the website.
My name is Amanda and I have been working at Wolfdog SOS since the beginning of 2018.
I am the proud owner of a pack of 4 dogs.
A Malinois, a Border Collie a Tamaskan and an
On the photo my beautiful Tamaskan Luna and
Indian Dog Kyra.
I can't remember a life where I didn't have dogs, but my greatest passion is with the Wolfdogs.
Within Wolfdog SOS I am mainly concerned with the Wolfdogs that need a new home.